Conrad Sewell

This post is quite delayed.... So I went to Conrad Sewell's concert on November 15th and it was amazing. His concert was for his EP  &#...

This post is quite delayed.... So I went to Conrad Sewell's concert on November 15th and it was amazing. His concert was for his EP  'All I Know'. It was a very small concert with not many more than 100 people there but that is what made it so memorable. For his opening act he had Marcelo, who's set was more intimate than the other opener.  The other opener was Aston Merrygold who was AMAZING. His performance just got everyone in the vibe perfectly. Aston got everyone dancing and singing and it was awesome, and so much fun. 
Time for Conrad to come out, He was in my opinion by far so much better in concert than over your phone, or whatever you listen on. He told us the reasoning behind all his songs and how he wrote them. Originally this was a concert I thought my cousin was just dragging me along to and I thought it was just going to be something to do instead of sitting at home, but I was so wrong! Yes, I don't have many concerts to compare this to (Taylor Swift and 1D) but I think for anyone this would be so memorable.
Marcelo
Aston Merrygold














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images